AWE Tuning F8X SwitchPath Exhaust (90mm)
Leveraging two and a half decades of performance engineering, AWE Tuning is proud to present the BMW F80 M3 SwitchPath™ Exhaust Suite.
- Dual 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 20hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Proprietary “rattle-less” exhaust valve design
- Featuring SwitchPath™ Technology, Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Available with 90mm double walled adjustable tips
- SwitchPath™ Technology utilizes factory valving and M-Sport button
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Technology
AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ technology responds to the exhaust valve commands sent from your BMW ECU, dependent on your throttle input and M-Sport button setting. This means that the AWE Tuning F80 M3 SwitchPath™ Exhaust will transform from a sophisticated “Touring” note to an aggressive “Track” note with the touch of the M-Sport button or throttle position.
In other words, exhaust volume is civil when you want it, and quite disobedient when you’re in the mood.
The volume game: From civil to disobedient.
We’ve spent the majority of our R&D time perfecting the AWE Tuning M3 Exhaust Suite to provide options for virtually every taste:
- Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your stock downpipes: This is the most sophisticated of the lot, while still announcing that you’ve arrived. Aggressive when you want it, yet refined at part throttle and highway speeds. This exhaust brings out the natural tone of the M3 motor without compromising neighborhood relations.
- Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your aftermarket downpipes: Your volume is already turned up with your aftermarket downpipes, but chances are you may want a bit more sophistication and refinement without losing the aggressive yell of the twin turbo engine. This is the system that makes de-catted downpipes a bit more suitable for daily usage.
- Non-Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your stock downpipes: This is an aggressive set up, with sharper edges. It announces your entry while still maintaining trademark AWE Tuning sophistication. We recommend this combination for those looking for more full throttle growl from their M3, with a slightly higher part-throttle / highway cruising volume (non-returnable due to sound preference).
- Non-Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your aftermarket downpipes: If you have to ask, this isn’t your system (non-returnable due to sound preference).