AWE Tuning B9 S4 SwitchPath Exhaust
Meet the perfected B9 S4 soundtrack.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as sophisticated valved SwitchPath™
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and coming winter 2017: AWE carbon fiber tips
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The SwitchPath™ valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S4’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust comes complete with non-resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe mid-section, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to rumble? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Note: we recommend and encourage pairing the SwitchPath™ Exhaust with the SwitchPath™ Remote versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath™ experience.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
- Carbon fiber tips, coming winter 2017