Fabspeed 991 Carrera Supercup Exhaust System (Base)
Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed and recommended for track use or for those looking for maximum sound on the street; replaces the restrictive factory mufflers with a free-flowing resonated design.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles from (2012-2016)
- Saves 12 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Choose from Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips (available in Polished or Black Chrome finish) or Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- Factory OEM tips are compatible with the Supercup system for both the single inlet tip on the non-PSE equipped models and also the dual inlet PSE equipped models.
- Designed to be compatible with factory/OEM headers and center muffler (NOTE: Please call/contact us if you're interested in combining this system with additional Fabspeed exhaust components.)
- Dramatically reduces backpressure and improves exhaust flow and sportscar sound
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty