AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust
Five-cylinder fury. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi 8V RS 3:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 35 hp & 9 ft-lbs, max gains of 45 hp & 40 ft-lbs at the crank (Mid Pipes & SwitchPath Exhaust)
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 13 lbs over stock (AWE Performance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior, and obeys the RS 3’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, and Drive Select. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer (or click into Dynamic mode), and your RS 3 will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.