KW H.A.S Coilover Spring Kit
Includes $50 in KMD Tuning Gift Card
The KW Suspension Coilover spring kit is used for lowering the vehicle in combination with the original dampers, even when electronic damper control is installed. This lowering solution from KW optimises the dynamic performance and the steering behaviour without the electronic damper control deactivated.
For this solution vehicle specific adjustable spring seats with adjusted KW lowering springs and the matching elastomer as well as the dust cover system will be used. This complete conversion allows an individual an adjustable lowering solution without the need to purchase a full coilover kit.
- Individual height adjustability of the original suspension kit
- OE suspension system also with electronic damper control stays active
- Improved optic and vehicle dynamics
- Optimal performance
- Better steering behavior
|Front Lowering:||0.0" to 0.8"|
|Rear Lowering:||0.0" to 1.0"|
- 91: Front and rear height adjustable (front and rear springs with threaded height adjusters). Stock shock absorbers including electronic controls are being utilized.
- 55: Only for vehicles equipped with electronic dampening control