RENNtech Sound and Style Pkg C63
RENNtech is proud to introduce the all-new Sound + Styling Package exclusively for the W205 - C63 AMG Sedan. With the release of the Sport Muffler and Decklid Spoiler, RENNtech brings the perfect combination of styling and sound upgrade to one of Mercedes's most dynamic cars.
This highly integrated pre-preg carbon fiber spoiler compliments the sophisticated and refined C-Class exterior design language. The spoiler is coated inside and out with an all new acrylic UV protection system. A second layer of UV protectant clear coating is also applied using traditional spray methods, in order to create a smooth and high gloss finish. This spoiler is designed to fit any C-Class Sedan model from 2016 and up. No drilling or modifications to the trunk are necessary, installs with 3M double-sided automotive tape.
The RENNtech Carbon Fiber Decklid Spoiler for the W205 - C63 AMG Sedan is available in gloss and matte finish.
In addition to the carbon fiber decklid spolier, this special package includes the RENNtech T-304 stainless steel (SS) sport mufflers which are 100% hand made in the USA. This exhaust system is rigorously tested to remove any unwanted resonances in the cabin to deliver a deep sound that keeps with the character of a luxury performance vehicle. Our mufflers with 2 3/4 inch diameter tubing offer lighter weight than the stock exhaust and improve performance by reducing exhaust back pressure, increasing exhaust gas flow and cylinder scavenging.
The RENNtech Sport Muffler System for the W205 - C 63 AMG Sedan comes with an integrated valve system and utilizes the electronic OEM actuators.It is also available for vehicles with out the optional electronic valve system. The system comes with all the required hardware.
This Package is also available for vehicles without the optional Electronic Valve System. Please click here.
- Cutting of the OEM exhaust is required, no welding required. Utilizes OEM electronic actuators
- For the installation of the spoiler, no drilling or modifications to the trunk are necessary, installs with 3M double-sided automotive tape.
- This Package is also available for vehicles without the electronic valve system. Click here.
- The Decklid Spoiler is available in gloss and matte finish
- up to 10 HP & 15 TQ
What exactly is prepreg carbon fiber?
- Prepreg is widely known as the finest process in carbon fiber manufacturing and has been used for aerospace and military applications because of its superior consistency in weight, thickness, fitment, resin, carbon layout, and overall quality.
- The pre-impregnated (prepreg) fiber method creates stiffer, stronger laminates with controllable, predictable results and the result is a consistent, tight fiber weave which not only looks amazing, but adds strength. Other companies use a lower cost, wet-layup method which results in components of inferior, strength, appearance and overall quality.
- To explain this process in short, the fiber is pre-impregnated (hence the name) with resin at a production facility, rolled on spools, and frozen to prevent the resin from curing prematurely. This material is than cut and hand laid into a mold to the proper thickness and cured at strictly controlled temperatures. This process creates a laminate with a precisely controlled resin volume and in turn is 20-30% stiffer and stronger than an equivalent thickness wet laminate process.
- This ensures our customers receive components which not only look good on the vehicle standing still, but won’t crack, warp, fall off or fade when mounted to the exterior of their vehicle after six months or while driving at high speed.