034 Heat Exchanger for B8/B8.5 S4
The 034Motorsport Supercharger Heat Exchanger Upgrade Kit for the Audi B8/B8.5 is an excellent stock-location intercooler for the 2010-2017 Audi S4. Testing has proven that this heat exchanger upgrade is capable of significantly reducing intake air temperatures. The increased thermal capacity of this supercharger heat exchanger kit makes this a strongly recommended upgrade for Stage 1 and Stage 2 tunes, and a required upgrade for higher levels of power.
Our unique billet aluminum CNC machined end tanks with configurable coolant paths can be set up as single-pass for the B8 S4, or as dual-pass for the B8.5 S4. The oversized core is 130% larger than the stock heat exchanger, increasing frontal area from 148 square inches to 341 square inches, and still fits neatly behind the stock crash bar. Custom molded multilayer silicone hoses are provided for a precise fit with excellent durability. The silicone hoses pass through provided air duct sealing panels that fill the voids left by the stock heat exchanger and prevent air spill around the radiator core. Both end tanks have bleeder plugs to ensure that all air can be easily removed from the system without requiring special tools.
The 034Motorsport Supercharger Heat Exchanger Upgrade Kit is a comprehensive package and an obvious choice to reduce and stabilize intake air temperatures for additional power production at every level of engine modification, from stock to highly modified!
- Significantly Reduces Intake Air Temperature Over Stock
- Frontal Area Increased by 130% for Significant Additional Cooling
- Core Size Increased From 148 sq. in. to 341 sq. in.
- Beautiful 6061 Billet Aluminum CNC Machined End Tanks
- Configurable as Single-Pass or Dual-Pass
- Custom Molded Silicone Hoses For Precise Fit
- Air Duct Sealing Panels to Maintain Proper Airflow Through Radiator
- Both End Tanks Have Bleeder Plugs to Eliminate Trapped Air
- Comprehensive Kit Includes 54 Components For Perfect Fit and Function
- Easy To Install and Reversible
CONFIGURABLE AS SINGLE-PASS OR DUAL-PASS