034 Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit
Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD utilize rubber subframe bushings which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. This precisely engineered billet aluminum insert kit is designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum 8J/8P & MkV/MkVI AWD Rear Subframe Mount Insert - (Set of 4)
- 2006 - 2014 Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8P)
- 2006 - 2014 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J)
- 2008 Volkswagen R32 (MkV)
- 2012 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVI)