034 Motorsport High Flow Cat
034Motorsport High-Flow Catalytic Converters are designed to replace the restrictive factory catalytic converter, and allow for quicker spool while increasing horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
We construct them from stainless steel tubing, and utilize a high-performance 250-cell stainless-steel-matrix cat. They feature precision flanges to prevent warping and expansion, factory-correct exhaust hanger location, and 2 oxygen sensor bungs in the proper locations for the factory sensors. Full 3" tubing is used throughout.
Complete drop-in upgrade; will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit turbo and stock/stock-fit exhaust. Professionally assembled in-house, TIG-welded.
Fits both Manual and Automatic transmissions.
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- TIG Welded
- Application-Specific Flanges
- Factory Oxygen Sensor and Exhaust Hanger Placement
- Installation Hardware Included!
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower and Torque Gains!
- We've seen gains of over 26WTQ and 15WHP on our dyno on stock turbo tunes.
- 1997 - 2001 Audi A4 1.8T (B5)
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 1.8T (B6)
- 1997 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T (B5/B5.5)
*** Direct bolt-in for OEM cat-back exhaust, or aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems designed to fit with the OEM catalytic converter. Will fit 4Motion/Quattro and FWD B5/B6 Audi A4 1.8T, and B5/B5.5 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T models equipped with manual, Tiptronic, or CVT transmissions***
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SMOG LEGAL AND WILL NOT PASS CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS. DESIGNED FOR OFF ROAD USE AND RACE CARS ONLY.