AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust for TTRS
Force-fed five. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi Mk3 TT RS:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Weight savings of 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust + Mid Pipe) over stock.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel single pass, 5-cylinder-specific tuned driver’s side muffler with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior and obeys the TT RS’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, and Drive Select. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer (or click into Dynamic mode), and your TT RS will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
Installation Instructions: AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts for the Audi Mk3 TT RS