CTS Turbo Downpipe for 1.4TSI
We are proud to release the new CTS Turbo Stainless Steel 3″ downpipe with high-flow catalytic converter for the MK6/MK7 Jetta 1.4T and MK7 MQB Golf 1.4T.
Unfortunately, the factory downpipe that comes as standard equipment in your car was designed for anything but performance. The factory downpipe severely restricts exhaust flow and therefor has adverse effects on horsepower, especially once your car is “chipped”. The CTS Turbo downpipe will allow for your exhaust gases to flow smoothly, freeing up the additional ponies that you want, all while look amazing. Highlights of our downpipe include CNC machined turbine discharge (downpipe) flange, mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, modular design making installation simple and straight forward, smooth transitions allowing for optimal exhaust gas flow.
Precision fabrication, unparalleled quality and great price point all make the downpipe a must-have for any VW enthusiast that values performance and their pocketbook.
- 2015 – current VW Jetta SE 1.4T TSI
- 2016 – current VW Golf 1.4T TSI (MQB)
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TWIN-CHARGED or HYBRID ENGINES
- Fitment for multiple models, modular design
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket exhaust
- 200cell metallic race catalytic converter
- T304 Seamless Stainless Steel tubing
- T304 Stainless Steel flanges
- 100% TIG Welded
- T304 Stainless Steel 02 bungs with plugs
- Stainless Steel Clamps
- Great Sound without any drone. Sounds great even with factory exhaust.
To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used. CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of our environment!
Use of stage 2 software upgrade is required.