RENNtech ECU Upgrade AMG GT/S
RENNtech has been at the forefront of ECU tuning since electronic engine management started to show up in vehicles during the mid 1980s! Our experience, countless hours of in-house research, development and exhaustive testing ensure that our proprietary ECU upgrade offers incredible performance gains and rock solid daily driver reliability.
RENNtech tuning software for Mercedes offers significant gains in horsepower and torque across the vehicle's entire power band. By modifying ignition timing and throttle mapping, optimizing air-to-fuel ratios, increasing the engine's rev limiter and modifying boost mapping for turbo-charged vehicles, RENNtech performance software unleashes the true potential of your Mercedes.
With the proprietary RENNtech ECU Tuning the C190 AMG GT-S gains up to +65 HP and +110 LB-FT, based on power numbers measured by RENNtech. Please note that the Mercedes M178 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory. The maximum power number reached with the RENNtech ECU Upgrade fot the AMG GT-S is 601 HP and 605 LB-FT.
- Mercedes M178 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory.
- Power gains are calculated with stock numbers measured by RENNtech
AMG GT-S (C190 | M178 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Stock Performance:
- Rated by Mercedes-Benz: 503 HP @ 6,250 RPM; 479 LB-FT @ 1,750-4,750 RPM
- Rated by RENNtech: 536 HP @ 6,250 RPM; 495 LB-FT @ 3,850-5,400 RPM
- Mercedes M178 engine performance when measured, obtains higher power numbers than rated from factory.
AMG GT-S (C190 | M178 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Performance:
- 601 HP @ 6,100 RPM; 605 LB-FT @ 3,250 RPM