RENNtech ECU Upgrade M157
RENNtech M157 Biturbo ECU Upgrades are TÜV approved!
Our proprietary ECU upgrade for the Mercedes M157 Biturbo 4-MATIC engine offers huge gains in performance across the entire RPM range without sacrificing around town comfort or daily driver reliability.
- We have found the M157 engine stock performance numbers vary from the baseline figures claimed by Mercedes Benz. We typically see higher baseline numbers than claimed by the factory.
- Power gains are calculated based on stock numbers measured by RENNtech. Crank Performance Numbers are calculated with a 17% Drivetrain loss on 4MATIC vehicles.
- Our numbers will be dependent on conditions and fuel quality. 93+ Octane gasoline is mandatory with this Performance Upgrade.
- States known for poor fuel quality have to be supplied with a lower power setup
Performance Numbers Overview
E 63 AMG S (W212 | Sedan | FL MY2014+ | 4MATIC | M157 | 5.5L V8 BiTurbo) Stock Performance (at crank):
- Rated by Mercedes-Benz: 577 HP @ 5,500rpm; 590 LB-FT @ 2,000-4,500rpm
- Rated by RENNtech: 605 HP @ 5,500rpm; 646 LB-FT @2,800-3,900rpm
- Note: Mercedes M157 engine performance when measured, obtains higher power numbers than rated from factory.
E 63 AMG S (W212 | Sedan | FL MY2014+ | 4MATIC | M157 | 5.5L V8 BiTurbo) Modified Performance (at crank):
- Rated by RENNtech: 638 HP @ 5,500rpm; 695 LB-FT @ 3,700rpm
530 awhp @ 5,500rpm; 577 awtq @ 3,700rpm
- Crank Performance Numbers are calculated with a 17% Drivetrain loss on 4MATIC vehicles.