Unitronic Turbo Back Exhaust
Unitronic is pleased to present its 3” Turbo-Back Exhaust System for the 8V Audi A3. Featuring TIG welded T304 Stainless Steel CNC mandrel bent construction, stainless steel corrugated flex section, high flow 200-cell metallic catalytic converter, and a straight-through, free flowing design; Unitronic’s Turbo-Back Exhaust Systems are designed to remove the factory exhaust restrictions to unleash the full potential of the engine.
Like all of Unitronic’s Performance Exhaust Systems, a unique v-band fastener system, using T316 Stainless Steel flanges was utilized to ensure a leak proof connection every time. This is achieved through a locking ring on all Unitronic v-band flanges to guarantee a centric alignment of the two flanges. Unitronic’s mufflers feature a high density, high temperature glass fiber packing and are stamped with the Unitronic logo with a straight-through, free flowing muffler design. These attributes combined ensure maximum performance, while maintaining a comfortable and unobtrusive tone inside the cabin. Exiting at the rear, exhaust gasses pass through dual 3.5” double wall polished exhaust tips with Engraved Unitronic Logo.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment with OEM mounting locations:
To ensure a seamless direct bolt-on upgrade
- Smooth 80mm to 76.2mm turbo to downpipe transition:
Assure a smooth flow transition between Turbine housing and 3” Stainless steel piping.
- Factory catalyst position:
Assure maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter in line with OEM catalytic converter warm up strategy.
- 200-cell metallic matrix high-flow catalyst:
Highly durable Matrix allowing minimal power loss while assuring maximum efficiency.
- OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat shield:
To reduce radiant heat.
- T304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
Top quality material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle.
- T316 Stainless Steel Flanges:
Durable, rust proof and laser cut.
- TIG Welded Construction:
Professionally TIG welded to ensure longevity, durability and top tier craftsmanship.
- OEM Oxygen sensor placement:
No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness
- Unique V-Band Fastening System Featuring Clampco® clamps:
Maintain a perfect alignment of v-band flanges while ensuring a leak-proof connection every time. Fully reusable and quick to install.
- Straight-through, free flowing muffler design:
Optimal performance achieved by removing restriction and reducing back pressure.
- Sound Absorption Technology:
Perforated chamber packed with high quality and durable high temperature fiberglass wool; ensures a deep tone while absorbing unwanted frequency.
- Sound Reflection Chamber Technology:
Sound reflection chamber used to cancel unwanted sound frequency to ensure a deep tone.
- Double Wall Polished Exhaust Tips with Engraved Unitronic Logo:
For the best high-end look.
- Embossed Unitronic Logo:
All mufflers and resonators are embossed with Unitronic Logo.
- Unitronic Life Time Warranty:
Unitronic Performance Hardware Products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Unitronic 3" Catatlytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" Flex Section
- Unitronic 3" Link section
- Unitronic 3" Mid-Pipe w/ Resonator
- Unitronic 3" Rear Section w/ Muffler
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings
- Stage 2
- Stage 2+