AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust for 970
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- Engineered, developed, tested, and hand built in-house at AWE Tuning
- 2.5" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing throughout
- Dyno proven max gains of 11HP and 19TQ on the Track Edition, 10HP and 7TQ on Touring Edition
- Track Edition features an X-pipe for enhanced exhaust scavenging and improved tone
- Both Touring and Track Editions do not affect or alter any emissions devices, completely street legal
- 27lbs weight savings with Touring Edition, 23lbs with Track Edition
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
As exhaust gases exit the 3.6L engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
The Panamera Track Edition Exhaust System
The Panamera Track Edition Exhaust was designed for those seeking additional growl. The Track Edition brings out a more aggressive rumble from the 3.6L power plant. This "noticeable" system lets them know you're coming. The Panamera Track Edition system is a full bolt on system that includes an X-Pipe as well as inlet tubes, yet retains the factory downpipes and catalysts. Added bonus, the AWE Tuning Panamera Track Edition system offers a 23lb weight savings over the factory system.
Please note that The Track Edition is a loud system and buyers should be aware. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon sound.