AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust
AWE Tuning has tapped over two decades of experience in performance engineering to produce the ultimate exhaust for the The Ultimate Driving Machine®.
Hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, research, testing, and daily usage evaluation has culminated in the AWE Tuning BMW F30 320i Exhaust Suite:
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- Full 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 9hp and 8ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Resonated Performance Mid Pipe
- Dual walled AWE Tuning branded tip, available as diamond black or chrome silver
- Crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE Tuning F30 BMW 320i Exhaust System is a downpipe back system that leverages an integrated 3” Resonated Performance Mid Pipe, and a 180 Technology™ equipped axle back section. When combined, these two components produce the perfect exhaust note, drone free. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology™, learn more through this brief 180 Technology™ video.
The AWE Tuning F30 BMW 320i Exhaust System is available with either our 90mm or 102mm Diamond Black or Chrome Silver double walled tip.
Important fitment notes:
All products are confirmed to fit both RWD and X Drive vehicles.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ .
As exhaust gases exit the N20 engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.