AWE Tuning Coupe Track Edition Exhaust System
Welcome to the AWE Tuning AMG C63 Exhaust Suite:
- Max power gains of 19 hp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Engineered, designed, and handcrafted in-house at AWE Tuning
- Dual 3” diameter TIG-welded CNC mandrel-bent T-304 stainless steel
- Optional AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips available in three finishes
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty (one year on exhaust tips)
AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced, unruly sibling of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust. The Track Edition Exhaust boasts the same quality, construction, and performance as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the resonators and valves. The result is the savage side of the spectrum, all the time. The valved H-pipe is part of the package, controlled automatically by the factory electronics.
Note that the Track Edition Exhaust is not for the faint of heart. The Track Edition Exhaust will be the most pronounced in the mid range and cannot be returned due to its sound (this system is about commitment, and for those who like it loud).
AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips
AWE Tuning Mercedes-Benz W205 AMG C63/S Machined Exhaust Tips. Agressive, yet classy.
- CNC-machined in-house at AWE Tuning out of 6061 billet aluminum
- Available in three finishes: brushed silver, chrome silver, and diamond black
- Engraved AWE Tuning logo
- Quick and easy install
- Fits all W205 AMG C63/S factory valances
- AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
The W205 C63’s stock exhaust tips simply weren’t aggressive to match its overall demeanor, especially when equipped with either the AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust. We beefed up the C63’s rear-end with statement-making machined exhaust tips.
CNC-machined in-house at AWE Tuning out of 6061 billet aluminum, available in three finishes: brushed silver, chrome silver, and diamond black. The tip faces are interchangeable, and come engraved with the AWE Tuning logo to let everyone know which team you’re on. Installation is simple--simply pop in, swivel, and secure.
The AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips come complete with two tip assemblies in chosen finish, all required hardware, and easy to follow instructions.