AWE Track Cat Back Exhaust for MK7.5
Four and a half generations strong. Presenting the perfected AWE Exhaust for the VW Mk7.5 GTI:
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (full turboback)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Easily convert from Track Edition to Touring Edition, or vice versa
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track.
The Track Edition retaining the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid pipe, leaving the mid muffler as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Convert from Track to Touring, or vice versa:
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.
Not sure which combination AWE configuration will meet your desired sound levels? This should help:
From civil to disobedient:
- Track Edition with factory downpipe
- Track Edition with Performance Downpipe