Awe Tuning Track Exhaust
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (on stock software)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 24.5 lbs (Track Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the Alltrack/SportWagen's 1.8T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Track Edition Exhaust
If raw and rowdy is your speed, then this is your dose of the steel. The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering of its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the 180 Technology®, leaving the resonated mid section as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.