AWE Tuning Track Exhaust
An exhaust for the hottest of VW’s hatchbacks, with options to suit every taste, and unmatched quality, fitment, performance and tone.
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE Mk7.5 Golf R
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
The Track Edition Exhaust:
The lower-priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust, boasts all of the precision engineering as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the SwitchPath™ valves. In other words, this system is the “open valves” side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid-range.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Please note: Customers choosing our Track Edition will also need a set of AWE Valve Simulators to avoid a CEL.