CTS Turbo Air Intake System for 2.0TSI
At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new air intake system for the VW/Audi range of vehicles.
The OEM air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlesly force cold air into our air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our single piece CNC mandrel bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15WHP. By using a factory MAF housing, you can be sure that fuel trims will remain perfect.
All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.
- Mandrel bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- Reusable air filter with inverted cone design
- 4 Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Sealed air box with rubberized trim
- Bracketry to prevent rattling under engine torquing
- Gains ranging from 9-15WHP
Please confirm if your car requires a breather filter for the secondary injection system: look for the hose connected to the airbox behind the driver's side headlight.